We always encourage users to leave comments about the articles, whether they are questions, queries, constructive criticism, outdated content, or notifications about typographical errors.
However, there are some instances where comments may be edited or deleted, as follows:
- Comments are only allowed in the English language.
- Comments that present promotional material of any kind (spam) will be deleted.
- Comments that include a link to relevant content are permitted, but comments should be kept relevant to the articles.
- Comments that have links in them will automatically go to the moderation queue and need to be approved by the moderators.
- Comments that include profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing offensive language or concepts will be deleted.
- Comments that attack an individual (including the Author) directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Trolling is not permitted (unless it’s about Windows 😜).
The owner of this blog has the right to change or delete any comments that are posted without warning if they don’t fit with the content.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about this commenting policy, please let us know via our contact page.